What an unbelievable year 2013 has been! I have had the joy and privilege to photograph all of these beautiful families, and many of them multiple times (and you will be seeing many of them in 2014 as well!). Thank you all so much for allowing me to do something I truly love. In an effort to thank all of you, I have put together a client appreciation photo contest (but more on that in a bit).
I have so many really exciting things planned for 2014, including my new client welcome packets (being printed as I write this) to guide new clients through the process and know just what to expect. I will also be offering customized wall planning (putting my architecture license to a little use here lol) for every client. This also lets me better help you with the daunting task of selecting a wardrobe 🙂
I will be introducing new products and some other new perks in the new year as well, so be sure to stay tuned! And, as always, my newsletter subscribers get the inside scoop on everything first (and sometimes exclusively) so make sure you sign up for that 🙂 And keep an eye on my Facebook page for my weekly photo tips to help boost your own photo skills and get your creative juices flowing.
So now to the really exciting part, my Best photos of 2013 contest (although I should call it “your favorite photo of 2013” since I really can’t pick a best photo, or even a few!). There will be 3 winners this year! Voting will end Sunday, January 26, at midnight. Here are the prizes:
- First place will receive a free mini session with a 16×24 canvas or mounted print
- Second place will receive a 11×14 canvas or mounted print of your favorite image
- Third place will receive one of my gorgeous boutique frames with a mounted 8×10 of your favorite image
There are THREE ways to vote:
- My website: Tell your friends to comment on this post with your number as their favorite (only one comment per person)
- Facebook: Share your own photo from the gallery (link here) which will link people back here to vote (bonus vote if they also like my FB page)
- Twitter: Tweet a link to this post (button at the bottom) telling your friends to vote for you and tag me (@kmerckphoto)
AND as a bonus thank you to all of my fans, I will also randomly select a voter to win one of my gorgeous boutique frames (8×10)!